Thursday, July 11, 2013

Red Sky in the morning

Tuesday morning we were treated to a glorious sunrise.
Went back into the house after feeding the animals and grabbed my camera.

The pictures don't really do it justice, but you get the idea.



Course I had to mess around with the settings and try the panorama setting.
Pretty cool,eh?



And of course I neglected to change the settings back so Caden took multiple panoramic photos while on his hiking trip.
WHOOPS!


He has been having a great time hiking this week.
Doing a minimum of five miles a day.


Last base ball game tonight.
Should be an interesting game, as this team beat the boys early in the season and we won the second game they played.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

SunnySD said...

Gorgeous!

Nicole said...

Love the sky. Wish I could get colors like that where I live but I"m surrounded on trees pretty much all around.