Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh Mother

Happy Birthday MOM!


If I hadn't gotten this new job I'd be at your house today making you a cake.


Mom.
You are an amazing woman.
I treasure everything about you.
You have always been there for me.
In every way, shape and form.

You are my best friend.
I can tell you anything and everything.
You are the voice of reason.
My guide in uncertain times.
My unwavering champion.

You are everything to me.


Mom, Chyann and I.
Taken when Mom came up and stayed for weeks on end while Chyann had her fixator on.
Having you here during that harrowing ordeal was priceless.
I don't think I could have made it through without you.


We stayed up almost every night watching Golden Girl re-runs.


Mom, Caden and Beegee.


My favorite lost photo.
Mom and Colton - circa 1994


My children think you hung the moon Mom. 
Always "making memories" with them.


I love you Mom.
You are the BEST!
Thank you for everything you do.

XOXOXO




4 comments:

Ami said...

Lovely tribute to your mom. She sounds wonderful!!!

Nicole said...

Awe, Happy Birthday to your wonderful momma!

Nikker said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! (0:

tainterturtles said...

Awwwh, Happy Birthday Kellie's mom. Love the pictures!