Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Go outside in this cold?

I don't think so, but the cold doesn't stop my kids from going out and having fun.
Sometimes I wish I still had that kind of pzazz.

After my first outing on the ski's last week Caden had to give it a go too. 
He had a hell of a time keeping the ski's straight at first. 


 Didn't take him long at all to get the hang of it. I think we need some new wax and proper application techniques though. 


Chyann decided on a whim to play with Casper too.
He hadn't pulled anything in probably a good two years so I was a little nervous (ok, but not nervous enough  to leave the warmth of the house) and kept an eye on them through the windows.


How's that for a redneck harness?!?! lol
 He apparently is too chubby for the leather one we have for him so Chyann improvised with numerous ropes.


And off they went!


Speaking of off - tomorrow is the big day!
Can't wait!! 
I'll be back with a full camera of pictures in no time at all :)

5 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

yeeeeee! I can't wait!

Nikker said...

Have a safe trip!!!

tainterturtles said...

Casper is such a cute horse.

Have a great trip Kellie. Wanna see lots of photos ok???

Ami said...

I want Casper as a pet. He can sleep on the sofa and answer the door with me when the religious people come knocking. So cute!!!

Have fun!

Nicole said...

Oh gosh, looks like they had a blast. I'd be like you and watch from inside but dang that looks like fun still!