Tuesday, June 4, 2013

This and that

I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend.
Of course it was too short. 

Saturday I had the best surprise visit from Krissy.
We visited for hours as the garden slowly got weeded.
Nothing like visit from Krissy to put a smile on my face. 

In the end, my small garden got weeded, hand tilled, planted, watered and mulched.
Done.
whew.
Now if I can just keep the bunnies, dogs/cats, and other four legged varmints out of it.


The horses were on mowing duty until Sunday when I broke out the mowers and got busy.


The grass in some areas and I'm not kidding - had to have been a foot high.

Chyann and I had a fantastic horse ride in the late afternoon and I completely forgot to bring my camera.
It was truly gorgeous out and as an extra bonus the horses were exceptionally well behaved.
Imagine that.

The eldest son appears to have turned the corner with his healing - thankfully.
Poor guy was so miserable for a while there.
Hell of a diet plan though, he has lost seven pounds - eek!

Best news for last -
Dishwasher repair man arrived and reconnected a wire fixing my heating element issue!
No more dishpan hands for me!

Apparently when you mention a major company several times on the web, even in a little known blog, they take notice.
Check out the comment section in the previous post.
Holy smokes!
Who knew!?!?

Have good one :)

4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Wow, love the Sear's response, that's pretty decent.

I got a visit from Krissy last week at the library and it sure was nice to talk with her.

Nicole said...

Yey for the washer being fixed, finally! Sounds like the mower had quite the workout. It happens sometimes. Good luck keeping varmints out of your garden!

Lisa said...

Hmmm...that might be my way of getting horses! they could be our mowers!

SunnySD said...

Wow - just read the Sears comment. Any word? Sounds like fires are being readied to apply to some butts.