Saturday, April 2, 2011

The KING

The Play last night was beyond FANTASTIC!


I absolutely loved it!


Everyone said that Colton stole the show!


As the mute king he had almost no lines and carried the show on his facial expressions and outrageous gestures.



I didn't get any good pictures of him after the show because he was mobbed by folks wanting to congratulate him on his performance.



Chyann's first whole day of school yesterday went well also. A friend helped her to and from all her classes. Best of all she only had to have 1 advil after school to get rid of her aches and pains.


Report cards also came out yesterday.

Colton is doing great with mostly A's, 1 B and 1 C! Even with missing almost a whole quarter of school Chyann managed to hold on to her status as an A student on the honor roll! Except now she is getting an M (medical) in band and PE. Caden is O for outstanding as well, having moved up to a 3rd grade reading class!

My kiddos are super smart!



As for my first day back to work -- It was a long day. I detest the hours I work. 930a to 6p with a half hour drive home, that puts me here at 630p with dinner yet to get on the table. blah. And there seems to be quite a bit of discontent within my work group as well. That is always fun.



Any how...


I am sooo pleased with my young King! I never thought he'd enjoy something like acting, but you just never can tell how kids will surprise you.


3 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

I love Colton in that play! He really did have the best part! Even though he did not speak, I could understand him loud and clear. Sorry that job sucks.

Lyndylou said...

woo hoo for all your very talented and very smart kids. Sorry your work is not a happy place right now, not a great place to spend your days when it's like that!

A long day for you. Keep smiling :)

PAK ART said...

I just love your kids! You write about them so passionately that I feel like I know them. (well I've met them, but don't really know them). Colton is really blossoming - actor, singer, writer, musician - he will go far! Love to hear about Chyann too - so glad she is beginning to recover and able to enjoy life again. Haven't gotten to know the youngest one as well - but the others have been in the spotlight, his turn will come!