Friday, May 13, 2016

TGIF!!

Another week down my friends.
Exactly one week from today Chyann will graduate!

This last week was a lot of fun.

I spent Derby day with my friends. We went to a local winery and a local brewery that makes stone fired pizzas. I had a great time, plus it was nice just to get out of the house for a change. 


It was a beautiful day to have sat out on their veranda enjoying the view. 


We attended the last track meet of the short middle school season. 
Our boy fairly fly's over that bar. 


The apple trees did not wait for graduation to bloom this year - When Colton graduated they bloomed the day of his party. The trees are snow white and so fragrant!


The crab apples bloomed on Wednesday. 


Unfortunately it appears that my sour cherry tree has died.
No idea what happened, but it is definitely dead. 
The hubby will be cutting it down within this next week.


Shopping for flowers to fill our flower boxes for the graduation with Chyann. 
Of course the weather has turned cold as shit so no flowers have been planted, they are currently on my dining room table providing a new play place for the rotten cats to terrorize. I likely wont get them outside until Sunday as we are supposed to get below freezing tonight and Saturday night. 


Dinner with my old friend Krissy. 
I so enjoyed seeing her and hearing about her newest adventure of becoming an over the road truck driver. 


We have baseball in the cold all day tomorrow. 
I don't think the high temps will even break 50* and we'll have a brisk North wind to go with those cold temps. BRRRRRR

Stay warm :)



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi my name is Nicole and the end of school made me behind but I'm here to get caught up :). I love that you and your friends dress up for Derby day... I always forget it is Derby day :(