Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mission Accomplished!


The wind was just howling and that sure didn't help,
but we finally got Jenny loaded up for her trip to
the trainers place.


The trainer lives in a gorgeous valley.
Jenny is checking out all the other horses he has there.


They also have a bunch of goats.
He said what kind they were, but I forgot.


They raise the babies up for meat sale in the fall.


Very cute little buggers.
Chyann really wants a goat now, says it can be Casper's
friend. I think not.


Our wild Plum trees are getting ready to bloom.


And check out this apple blossom.
Our trees usually bloom right around Mothers day.


The rhubarb sure is getting big, can't wait for that first pie!


The weather has been nice and sunny, but terribly windy.
Guess I shouldn't be complaining, as back home in AK
they just got a big dump of snow.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Nice photos Kellie. I'm shocked at the size of your Rhubarb. I just took pics of my Rhubard one hour ago and it's so small. Guess it makes a big difference if your plants are in direct sunlight.

That wind today was really something. At least my laundry dried fast on the clothesline!

Aunt Krissy said...

That is a nic pic of Jenny in the trailer. Those goats are called boar goats.
My rhubard is only about 3 ins high now.

crochet lady said...

Those are cute goats!

Your rhubarb is big, mine is growing though. I would like to do more with my rhubarb this year, usually I only make about one or two upside down cakes. I need to round up some more recipes.

PAK ART said...

Those are the kind of goats my in-laws raise. They've got about 100 of them. Kris is right, they're Boers.