Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December already?

Dang November fairly flew by!
I had a grand five day mini-vacation, spending much of my time outside for the first part of it.
No way was I going to fritter away the last of the 50* weather parked in the house if I didn't have to. 
I managed to whack down all the weeds in the cow pen and behind the barn. 
I may start on the front pasture this weekend since the little bit of snow we received on Thanksgiving and yesterday will be melted by then.
I love this mild weather. 

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful!
Colton and his girlfriend ended up coming home since the storm petered out early in the day. It was lovely having him here even for just a short time. 
I already can't wait for him to come home again. 

23 more shopping days till Christmas folks!
Yes, I'm way behind as usual. 
No tree up.
One gift purchased - hey it's a start.
No cards done.
Plans tho, I have tons of plans.
With any luck all my plans will fall into place. 

A few pictures from last week. 


Jennifer and Dozer. 


I'm still having computer issues. 
I think I just need to break down and buy a new one. 
Thing is even though I am on the dang thing every day for work I am not sure what I need/want for my home use. There are a lot of deals out there now so if I'm going to do it I should do it soon.

If you are up for a chuckle you can go HERE and see Caden and the rest of the 7th grade class doing a rap about grammar. 
He is in the last group; shows up at about 5 min 15 seconds.
They will show it at the kids' graduation in 2021. 
We'll be seeing Chyann's grammar flap in May.
Saw Colton's too. It made me cry. 

Anywho. 

Have a good one :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I haven't made out my Christmas cards yet. fail on my part. That's my goal for tomorrow... mail Christmas cards.