Thursday, August 16, 2012

DUDE!!!

I'M GETTING A DELL!



NO, NO, NO!

I mean:


DUDE WE'RE GOING TO THE DELL'S!

I'm soo excited!
We've never been there, but have heard tons of stories from folks that have went and we can't wait!!

It'll just be me and the kids (yes Colton has even been persuaded to come), my good friend Sherri and her daughter.
No Hubby's!

Whoop-Whoop!

Wont be gone too long though, a nice mini-vacation before school starts.


And hey!
Look what I found in the local paper:


Our ol' boy Cowboy!
Looks like he's doing well and right where he is supposed to be.

Lots of pictures and fun stories to come :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are the Dells??

xoxoxo
Rose

tainterturtles said...

Wisconsin Dells is an interesting place. Lots of multiple water parks throughout the area and lots of places to eat out. Kalahari Resort is where I've stayed for my work conferences. Have a great time Kellie.

Anonymous said...

thanks Lisa! Today I see that Kellie had a link that I can check it out. It looks like fun!!

Rose

PAK ART said...

Sounds like a blast - hope you have lots of fun and get a good time of relaxation. I love that pic of Cowboy - it looks old fashioned, probably because it's black and white - haven't heard from Kris in a while - how's she doing? Tell her to get her blog going again!

Nikker said...

How awesome to find that picture of your old pony!!
Hope your trips great...