I was tagged by Shelly, for a gettin to know you game. Having not had the pleasure of doing this before I left my answers in her comment box. Guess that's not the best way to play the game.
So, here goes...
1. Do you like sports or would you like to murder train them? Which sports are you favorite if you do watch them?
I love football! I have no favorite team, but I do like the Packers, because I live in WI and you have to support the home team. I love the Vikings because I'm a Brett Favre fan! I really, really love the Steelers! I love the Redskins because McNab now plays there. I love the Raiders because my brother loves them. I love the Chiefs because my Dad roots for them. hmm.. Oh, and I love the Giants and Colts because of the Manning brothers. Love the Cowboys cuz Romo is from WI..
2. What is your favorite vacation you've ever been on?
When I was 15 years old my folks took the whole clan to Hawaii.
3. Which is better chocolate or vanilla?
4. If you could go the whole rest of your life without hearing about ONE celebrity or public figure, like if that person ceased to exist, which person would that be?
I'm going with Sarah Palin. She is such a dope.
5. Do I enjoy watching TV? If so what is your favorite show?
I like TV, just don't get much opportunity to watch it. Once upon a time I LOVED Sex in the city. Now I really only watch news or whatever else is on when I walk in the room - cartoons, pawn stars - whatever..
6. What is your favorite kind of music?
All old stuff. 70's tunes, some 80's, a little 90's and even less stuff from current music.
7. First celebrity crush?
Has to be Leif Garrett
Wasn't he just gorgeous?
8. Favorite outfit?
Don't really have one. Comfy jeans.
9. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies! Who can resist their puppy breath?!
In other news, I've taken Thurs and Fri off from work because our busy time is coming up and we're not able to take PTO then. Imagine that, worked there for three months and I've already accrued a bunch of PTO. I have big plans for cleaning out a few closets and the basement And riding as much as possible while this nice weather lasts!