Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkins and Cake

This morning the kids and I went to
Krissy's to feed her animals.
Burr, was it cold out.

Afterward we went to the Grain Bin.
A local bakery located in the middle of nowhere.
We'd never been, but heard lots of good things about it.
They had huge pumpkins for sale, 10 bucks each.
We got a bunch of cinnamon rolls instead
and they were delicious!


These are the pumpkins I bought at Aldi's.
They were the cheapest I've ever seen pumpkins
selling for, a whopping 2.69 each.


After carving they weighed
16, 26 and 18lbs!


My baby, 7 years old today.

5 comments:

What's Cool in AK said...

Those huge bakery pumpkins look like Alaska pumpkins! (but ours are way more than $10 a piece...)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caden!
Rose

tainterturtles said...

I'm glad you found the Grain Bin. Their sticky buns are awesome!

Happy Birthday Caden!

Aunt Krissy said...

So your baby is 7 now, how old does that make you?

I missed carving pumpkins? Bummer

PAK ART said...

Thos pumpkins are ginormous! And I would expect to pay at least $20 for each. My kids always got little pumpkins for carving. Happy B-Day to your "baby".