Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday AM coffee

Something you never want to see first thing in the morning from the bathroom window when you've barely rubbed the sleep from your eyes:
Scotch hanging out in the neighbors hay field.
No idea where he got out at or how long he'd been out.
That guys is Houdini in horse form.
Thankfully it was early enough that not many folks driving by saw me in my nightgown trying to get a rope on him. He must have been full as he was relatively eager to come home.


It's been gorgeous here.
Mild temps in the 60's.
Good tree trimming weather.

I gave the willow a trim earlier in the week.


It will be a whole lot easier mowing around it next summer.
This summer the branches grew to be laying on the ground about a foot or so and I had a hell of a time getting them out of the way. Once I ran over a chunk of branches which pulled on the main branch so hard it broke off and almost landed on me. Scared the crap out of me.


Random picture of how beautiful it is here.


We had Papa Murphy's pizza last night for dinner.
I don't think we'd eaten there in several years, but I have to tell you it was delicious!
They now offer roasted garlic as a topping choice.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to eat pizza with out roasted garlic.
It was the absolute best thing ever!
YUM!!

later :)

No comments: