Sunday, November 6, 2016

This and that

Did you remember to turn your clocks back an hour last night before bed?
Did you also remember to change the batteries in your smoke/fire and CO2 alarms?
We did.
Changing out your batteries twice a year is easy to remember to do when springing ahead or falling back.
So do it.
It could save your life.

In other news we broke high temperature records yesterday and have a chance at doing it again today by hitting 70*.

We let the horses out to do a bit of mowing since the grass continues to grow.

Jennifer Rain.
Hard to believe she is 11 now.


 That rotten Scotch was out again this morning so today I'll be running the weed wacker to clear the fence line and get the electric fence turned on.

With all the windows and doors open yesterday the cats sure wanted to go outside.
The orange kitties, Dewey and Captain Crunch, will be going to live with Colton soon I hope.
They are the sweetest but four cats is too many cats in my house. 


Before those two came in, Captain Crunch hid in the Hubby's garage over night and managed to knock down a super heavy metal pry bar. The bar clipped the end of his tail somehow. We figured he'd loose the tip of his tail where the bar hit him and sure enough he did.
Freaked me out to find that on the floor let me tell you!


Sunset from the other night.
It was spectacular.



Anywho.
It's time to get weed wacking.
See ya.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Oh my goodness, that bit of cat tail on the floor would have freaked me out, too. I would have thought it was a caterpillar at first, probably.

I like the cat names. Captain Crunch. lol

Hope you have a great week.