Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday Monday

I've got the day off and have spent the day doing random house chores and reviewing senior pictures. The pictures are marvelous. I love them all. No idea how we'll choose which ones to print, use for invitations or hang on the walls. Decisions, decisions... Only 235 more days until the big day.

I had planned on taking a walk as well, but I wasn't quick enough to get outside before the rain arrived. So, here I am waiting for chicken to thaw and butter to soften. I've got cooking on my mind since there will be no walk.

Did you see the eclipse last night? It was quite beautiful. Caden kept saying how we should remember this blood moon eclipse since it wont happen for 18 years and that will be the year 2033. He says he'll be 31 and I'll be 62 when we see it again . Hard to fathom eh? Time folks, it's a tricky bastard...

Did you know dogs can have seasonal allergies? When you say seasonal allergies I immediately think snotty nose, sneezing and goopy eyes which are my typical symptoms, but nope not for dogs. Apparently they itch like crazy.  I had no idea about any of it until ol Dodge started itching himself with obsessive intensity. One steroid shot and weekly oatmeal baths later and he is fixed up for the moment until we get a good freeze and whatever it is that is causing the reaction dies.

Jennifer's wounds are healing up well. Just a bit scabby here and there.

Still no luck skunk hunting and it's become an evening ritual. Maybe it has moved on, but somehow I doubt it.


Here's to a short week folks :)








1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hmmm... I wonder if that's why one of my friend's dogs itch so bad. That eclipse was crazy! We watched it for quite a while.