Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mystery solved...

I went out to feed the animals and
discovered a hunk of Jenny's tail
in the barn next to the pig pen...
I held it up and the pigs went nuts
trying to get at it!

What is up with that?
Can it be possible that our dumb ass horse
would stand and let stinking pigs eat her tail!?!



Check out that short tail!


I am just amazed!
I don't even know what to say about this.
I guess I'd have to see this actually happening
to believe it, but the evidence seems clear.
I have horse tail eating pigs and a horse that will let them.


Strange, really strange.

4 comments:

Aunt Krissy said...

That is one odd horse for sure.

crochet lady said...

Pigs must eat anything I guess.

Lisa said...

Pigs will eat everything and anything. I'm telling you know. Did you know that a pig is the only animal that we eat, that would eat you given half a chance. Does that make any sense? You know what I mean.

tainterturtles said...

That is sooooo weird. Did you whisper to the piggies that they will be going to the market soon, ha! Bad pigs.