Friday, August 16, 2019

Animal Friday agan? and other stuff

All the sudden my tomatoes are ripe and ready for salsa making!
I have the first batch in the process now, decided to take a break and say HI.

We spent a few days in St Cloud recently visiting Chyann and Ben, plus Caden did a baseball showcase type camp. 
I love St Cloud and feel like its a town I could live in.

Beautiful town right on the Mississippi river.
Chyann gave us a tour of the campus and town. 
Caden thinks he might like to go to school there too. 


Dinner out at a fun pub. 
They and the absolutely best homemade salt and vinegar chips!
Not to mention homemade pickles. They were so good I tried to get the recipe, but darned if they couldn't be talked into giving it to me.


Ben, Chyann and Caden walking around down town.


Hamming it up on the way back to Chyann's place. 


If you ever get to St Cloud be sure to check this place out. 
It is amazing!


Animal Friday pic of Gizmo and Crunchy wrestling to see who could sit in my suitcase.


Crunchy won, much to Gizmos dismay lol



Have a wonderful weekend!
later :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I keep trying to talk Tori to go to college far enough away she lives in the dorms for 1 year. Her mom never did that nor did her step-dad. Mark didn't either. I think her mom/step-dad keep trying to convince her to go close so she can just drive to school and home each day. I wish she'd listen to me because while I was a little further away from home than she'd be, you learn so much about yourself when you live on your own like that.