Thursday, August 29, 2019

A few more firsts

Can you believe our girl is a senior in college?
She started school on Monday. 
Mark your calendars because she will graduate on May 8, 2020!
Check out those new glasses too. They are super cute!
Somehow big frames have came back into style. 
They remind me of some I wore back in the early 90's lol


And the youngest is a Junior. 
The hubby continues to carry on the tradition of taking the first day of school off to go to school with me and the kid(s) to get that required first day of school picture. 


Not much new on the job front for me. 
Have had a few video, phone and in person interviews that haven't amounted to much. 
In the meantime I am canning tomatoes, salsa, and sauces. 
The weather has been super cool the last two weeks with highs only in the low 70's and high 60's. 
That cool weather makes for good baseball playing though. 
Fall league is almost done with the playoffs this coming Tuesday. 
Caden's team has had five kids drop out due to injuries, which sucks so am not sure how they will fare. 

Have a good one ;)


1 comment:

Ami said...

I just added you back to my sidebar. Had forgotten since you were GONE so long!!

I can't believe she's a senior already, I was reading your blog back when she was in high school. :)

Good luck with the job search... if you lived here you could work with kids, I'd vouch for ya...