Tuesday, December 26, 2017

The Phantom and more

Happy holidays!
December is about done and danged if we aren't starting to gain daylight again!
Spring is on the way! Which is good since winter finally arrived here and its damn cold. 

Chyann came home for Christmas and will be staying through the New Year.
It's been really nice having all the kids here. 

Last week Caden and I had the opportunity with a group of folks - parents and students from the school, to attend the Phantom of the Opera at the Orpheum Theatre in the cities.  
WOW! What a performance!


It was awesome!
We rode the school bus to the cities, which was perfect since that meant I didn't have to deal with the traffic or navigating in the city. Plus the bus was nice and warm. 

We stopped at a local mall before the play and finished up a bit of shopping. 
Had lunch too.


Oh and our boy got his braces off!
Look at that smile!
He is a beauty.


A couple of my gal friends also attended. 
I sure enjoyed visiting and hanging out with them.
We need to make time to get together more often.


Outside the theater.



A great day!

Stay warm :)


2 comments:

Ami said...

I am so jealous, I would LOVE to see that play! And I love musicals, always have.

The braces coming off is always a momentous occasion. My son was great about wearing his retainer, daughter not so good.

Also, nice to 'hear' from you!!

tainterturtles said...

What a fun trip planned by the school, and I like the idea of just taking the bus and not driving into the Cities. Tell Caden his teeth look GREAT! I'm also looking forward to the longer daylight!!!