Saturday, March 17, 2012

It has ARRIVED!

Yes you heard correctly, my long awaited dishwasher is HERE!

We opened the box at the warehouse to verify everything was as it should be and I'm sure those sales folks thought we were weird, but that's ok.

Got it home and loaded it up, because as you probably guessed I had not done dishes for a day and had plenty to be done.

It is an incredibly quiet amazing machine!
 All I can really say is YAY and no more dishpan hands for me or the kids.  They all really pitched in and helped the whole time.

What else?
We've had the most fantastic spring, almost summer like weather.
 This morning when I went out to feed the animals you could smell the humidity in the air. Kind of hard to describe, but like the air was heavy and wet with the smell of vegetation. Strange right, but I like it and we could actually get up to 80* today.

The maple trees are getting some nice buds and there is a light green haze on the willow branches.
Beautiful. 

Going riding with Chyann today.
 I'm hoping the trails have dried out a bit since they were just terrible last weekend.


 
Have a great St Patrick's Day!





2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Brrrrrr, it's not even 60 degrees yet here in the southeast! I should have brought warmer clothes.

Ami said...

I don't know what our temp is outside, I haven't checked. But I'm wearing long sleeves, a hooded jacket, my plaid pajammie pants and hot pink slipper boots. I'm a vision of hotness, baby.

Have a nice ride. Take pictures. I could use some Spring!!