Sunday, October 2, 2011

Having a great time!

Grandma and Grandpa with Maggie too, arrived in the wee hours of yesterday morning!

The kids were so excited to see them - me too of course!

Caden with Grandpa and Maggie. Maggie is the spitting image of her mama Beegee, except for a bit smaller. Grandpa carries her like a purse!

Flat Stanley, who enjoyed many adventures and the road trip from Oklahoma to Wisconsin with the Grandparents came home as well! Caden can't wait to share all Flat Stanley's amazing trip with the kids at school tomorrow. I got the best laugh when Mom was telling us how they got out of the truck in Kansas to take some pictures of Flat Stanley playing in some gorgeous flowers, when a lady come up to them and asked if that was Flat Stanley? And told how Flat had been visiting her as well and took a road trip with her family from Wisconsin to Oklahoma! That guy sure gets around!


The Grandparents got to come to Caden's football game and see him get a touchdown!

Chyann had to show-off with Scotch a little too.

My Mother with Gracie while playing some Scrabble - our favorite game.

We stayed up waaay too late last night watching old family videos and part of Colton's last play.
I love it when my Mother is here. We always laugh so much! Three times yesterday I laughed till I cried. Isn't that just the best!

4 comments:

Ami said...

AWESOME.
The love in a family is the best kind there is.

If you ever need someone to host a flat guy, let me know. We're good hosts, very experienced.

No flat guys have been harmed during their visits with us. There was a close call with a shredder, but we don't talk about that.

http://amimental.blogspot.com/2009/07/traveling-man.html

Lyndylou said...

I love it that you laughed til you cried with your mum. My mum and I were always like that. It is one of the best feelings ever.

Lisa said...

That is awesome to have a relationship like that with your parents. I wish I had that.

tainterturtles said...

I'm so happy for you Kellie, mom time is always so cherished. I hope you have a wonderful time.