Sunday, November 24, 2019

This and that...

Yesterday was the opening of deer gun season in our area. 
Colton hunted for the first time without his Dad.
Didn't get anything, but enjoyed hanging out with his friends. Sounds like he will go again next weekend too. 

We received a dusting of snow earlier in the week, but it has melted off.
The snow could hold off indefinitely in my opinion. 
Was a balmy low 40's walk up to the mailbox yesterday.
I think I must have a scratch on my phone camera lens, do you see that blue/green orb on the left side of pic? You can only see it when I take pictures at sunset. Odd right?


Anywho, it's been busy around here with work and all. 
We changed computer software last week so I get to learn anther new system. 
Everyday coming home I was just whooped. Lots to take in and assimilate. 
I am thoroughly enjoying the job though!
My coworkers are great and I am surprised how much I am liking dealing with the public again.

Cute picture from the fall school concert. 
They were singing Mama says from Footloose.


Our boy got a letter jacket this year!
It looks great!
He is even busier this year than last with working at the tree farm every weekend.
I think he needs to take a day off to rest, but he wont. 


Check it out! My Christmas cactus has decided to bloom in November!
Just the one bloom so far, but looks like more are coming!


Chyann will be home for Thanksgiving on Tuesday evening. Fingers crossed the forecasted storm hold off till after she gets here or even better, misses us completely.

Hey, guess what!?! 
I saw a black bear driving home from work last week.
It was only the fourth bear I've seen since we've lived in WI. 
Was pretty cool. 

Hope you all have a great week and wonderful holiday!
later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it wasn't the bear Krissy hit

Nicole said...

They say we have a black bear around here. I've even heard that's what got in and did a massacre on my sheep a few years ago. It was a blood bath and sooooooooo sad! Your youngest is a good looking boy. The girls are going to line up for him. haha. I always wanted a letter jacket even though I was a girl and I didn't play any sports to letter in. I did letter in National Honor Society :).