Monday, June 17, 2019

Day 28, how time moves on

Good Morning

This last week has been busy for me. 
I cleaned out my old office. 
Packed up and returned my computer and other miscellaneous work supplies that needed to be sent back.
It was a surreal. 
Apparently we are going to turn it back into a sewing room/guest room.
Not that I sew much anymore or that we ever have guests.
Sigh.
Applying for jobs is something else I tell you.
Sure there are lots of jobs out there, but nothing I'm qualified for. Close enough to consider commuting to for a decent wage or something I would even like to do or think I could do physically (which is another story entirely).
Filling out a job application entails listing your skills for the job. 
Skills?
I can type and know Microsoft products. 
I don't really have any skills per se that would translate to a freaking job.
Or degrees, licenses, certificates and that makes for a lack luster job application. 
Nothing that stands out and shouts HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS GAL!
So maybe I need to consider going back to school?
The only thing I really ever wanted to do was be a nurse, but I don't think I'm cut out for that at this point. Plus I must be set in my ways or just spoiled as I am not interested in even contemplating working nights/evenings/weekends/holidays. 
So you get my picture right? My job options have shrank considerably and then add in limited skills.
GAH! I will figure something out of that I am confident, but it may take some time.

We had a really nice Father's Day weekend here. 
All the kids were home and we went out to the Hubby's favorite pizza restaurant for dinner.

Our boys.


Me and Chyann.
She is a chameleon. Sometimes she looks like me, other times she doesn't. I'd say in this picture she looks like me lol




A year ago today we were in Marshfield watching Caden play baseball in 95* weather.
His team ultimately wont the tournament. 
Good memories. 



And wouldn't you know it two years ago today he broke his arm pitching.



Not very busy in the baseball department right now with the legion team he is on. One game a week and maybe one practice, but that will change next month. 

Anywho. 
Have a good Monday :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am kind of like you with the job thing. I lost mine in April 2013. I even went back to school but it seems like I don't have the "look at this gal" qualities. Either that or I don't interview well. Ugh! And I don't want to work weekends, evenings, or holidays either. Although... if I could make it as a professional photographer, I would be okay with that.

Ami said...

And how are things now? It's been a month since you posted. Have you found a job? ::crossing fingers:::

Ami said...

Hm. Posted a comment and it seems to have disappeared. I said something like it's been a month and you didn't post and did you find a new job?