Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday AM coffee


Good Morning. 
Can you believe November is almost over?
All the kids will be home for Thanksgiving next week.
I am really looking forward to that. 

So what's been going on here....
Lots and a whole lot of nothing. 

Baseball season ended mid-October. 
It was an eventful rollercoaster season for our boy, but he has came through it with a positive attitude and healthy. 


The kids are growing up.


Caden has decided to give basketball a shot this year. I was kind of hoping for a quiet few months until baseball started up again in January, but I guess not. 
First game is next week. 

We've had some lovely sunsets recently. 


A bit of snow here and there.
So far nothing has stuck. I'm hoping it stays that way until December. 


We went on a wine tour with friends recently and had the best time!
If you ever get a chance, check it out.



Some parts of the drive along the Mississippi river reminded me of Turnagain Arm in AK, minus the mountains of course. 



All else is well. 
Hope you are too.
later

1 comment:

Ami said...

the kids HAVE grown up!! My goodness.
I don't drink wine but I'm a big fan of hanging out with my hubby and seeing some nice scenery, too. Had never heard of Turnagain Arm. Looks amazing.

I'm glad to 'hear' from you. Hope basketball season goes well. :)