Sunday, December 11, 2016

Oh the SNOW

Yes it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

The Friday forecast was for 1-3" overnight Saturday into Sunday AM with the majority of the snow accumulation being South of us, so Chyann decided to come home for the first time in over a month.

This morning we probably have 5" and it's still snowing - dang it. Guess we'll see if she gets out of here today.

Finally got a tree yesterday. A real one this year and the cats are loving it. We've had to employ nerf guns, which we call cat tamers, to keep them out of it. Works like a charm I tell you.

Are you ready for Christmas? I actually am. Shopping is done, wrapping is done. Imagine that. First time in a few years I could say that. Feels good.

I've been working a lot of OT. 30 hours last pay period. One more crazy week of it and then I will coast into the new year with a vacation that I'm really looking forward to as all the kids will be home for a bit.

I am contemplating a no drink January again this year. For sure no sugar or processed foods challenge though. Detox the body a bit.

I have pretty much stopped watching the news. I get so pissed off hearing all the shit surrounding our government. Not to mention all the people who believe the fake news that is out there. Come on folks don't be so damn gullible. Do some research. Ugh. That's all I will say about that.

Later


1 comment:

Ami said...

Yeah, the 'news' is making me a little crazy. I hated Trump before the election. He hasn't done anything to change my mind since. Of course we move in different circles, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't care what I think. What a dickhead.

When I saw your post title I was expecting snow pictures.
So now I'm going away disappointed. ;)

I can't imagine working that much OT, I'd be completely exhausted and definitely not up to blogging.
Go, you!