Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday AM coffee

It's Easter. 
The eggs have been gathered and candy is being consumed.



Earlier in the week Caden had his first baseball practice and hit a home run right away.
Course I went to zoom in and hit the off button so you'll have to take my word for this hit being a homer.







After practice Caden felt pretty good compared to how he felt before starting PT. 
Apparently the key is continuing to do the exercises and stretches - everyday; rain, shit, shine or snow.
Sounds like the boys are going to have a busy season.
Their first game is in two weeks and they are playing through the end of July this season.
Even quite a few double headers.
Can't wait!


It's weirdly humid and warm out this morning.
We had some rain overnight so I guess that explains the humidity.

later aligator



3 comments:

Ami said...

One of my original doctors when I got hurt at work sent me for PT. I couldn't understand how that would help since the damn thing hurt so much. But it really did. And Lyssa had PT with an injury a couple years ago. She still does her stretches and exercises. And yep, it helps.

Glad it's working for your guy, too. :)

Nicole said...

Don't you just hate when you mean to press one button and you get the wrong one? I've done that too. It sucks. Too bad you weren't able to catch that because how cool would that have been!!! Oh well at least you got to see it in person!!

Nikker said...

The more excited I am, the less likely I am to be able to hit the right button... Hope Caden's able to have another great season, with the help of the PT!!